Tuesday, August 26, 2008

(More) About Me

First of all, congratulations on spotting my unambiguous habit of spouting ridiculously "long posts" on my blog (I prefer the term 'rich' though). There are numerous interests in my agenda. To retain originality, I don't like to imitate - to be in the shadows of someone else's excellence. In that light, I find full disclosure a very flashy way of fulfilling individuality and intensifying nuances in my writing. Not sure if that's either saying a lot or proving my point, or saying a lot by proving my point, or proving my point by saying a lot, or both. You get the idea.

Secondly, writing has been and always will be a partner to my life. I loved writing albeit it wasn't that big of a deal until I got associated with a forum during my post-secondary school graduation break. Before I knew it, I'd crossed transnational chasms and got addicted to communicating with people with whom I'd never thought I'd affiliate. I was indulging in
their influence, ethnicity and culture. I debated with some, chatted casually with others, confided in a few, and then... there was a time I revelled in a really unforgettable relationship as well. I was also involved in narrative role-playing sessions with them and it was loads of fun. The way which we wrote our story was none like I'd ever experienced personally. It was a turn-to-turn based writing on a daily basis, expressing and planning our verbally animated characters in the most unforeseen and anticipative means! For all we knew, somehow, plots would clash and coincide mutually, expounding both the story line and characters. It was a spontaneous teamwork of innovation and creativity you could never get without interpersonal chemistry. 

On a finishing note, I just love a critical conference of ideas, perspectives, controversies and experiences. Sure, we're all different one way or another, that's why we learn and challenge. That's why one man's word can become everyone's breakthrough. I believe it's not a figment of my imagination; it is a part of the future.

No comments: