Thursday, November 27, 2008

19th... Y u come so fast??

I have a sneaking suspicion something is gonna happen tomorrow. Whip cream, checked; flour, checked; water balloons, checked; capsizing my kayak, checked. Expecting them, might as well leave that unchecked.

It always weighs somewhere at the back of everyone's mind. With every birthday, we're one year closer to dying right? It only seems like I had my 18th birthday yesterday... Morbid thoughts go away please. 

Now, for some home takes... 


Chennie and me and cake! She's cute isn't she? The cake I mean, lol.



He who loves durian shall love durian cake =)


Updated: 


We're not being weird, the cameraman was being anal.


With two world-class beauties? The pleasure's all mine.




Updated! Again... Thanks Yvonne! On the same day, a few hours ago...


Cheesecake!! My other favourite cake! Credits to Clyde and Suat Ting there.


Double celebration with the water master! Addison's our swimming-cum-kayaking facilitator/lecturer.
Please accidentally ignore the knot on top of my head... - thanks ah Nisa!



Class photo by the pool equals... Poolside Party!!!


Video: Bitch please! I have to admit, they got me good. Let's see... In order of perpetration, I wish to express my gratitude to the perpetrators - Khai, Sasi, Yvonne, and Sandy! 


No comments: