Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rising Rhapsody (Pilot post)

Life is a pompous, inflated, overrated piece of crap brimming intricately with surprises at every nook and cranny. These unexpected encounters are sceptically greeted, yet, if given merciful time, eventually cherished when they are inhaled by an enlightened sense of realism.

My initial direction was just to write, and write and write, without direction. But in the midst of it all I was capsized by a new, tenacious undertaking. I want to be show and tell, entertain and share. I want to be heard, I want to contribute and I want to know. The following are some of my own 'table of content' for this blog.


There are political complexities dealing in morals, ethics, philosophies. Mainstream society is conventional and puritanical. It has any brazen excuse to clamp a vice on any mouth for fear of disrupting a chaste, fixed order in which any sort of deviance signals the dawn of dissent or usurpation. Then again, it's not money nor religion that is the root of all evil; it's stupidity, and it deserves to be raged on.

Indeed, blogging may not be a suitable tool of implementation, however, if not for changing, then surely, it is about reality itself? I write to live, not for a living, but to live true. Every fact has a fiction and every fiction has a fact. Discerning between fact and fiction is your, the reader's job. I review and say things as I see them. I love movies and books, I hanker for knowledge and exposure. I want to enjoy life's offerings on the world's altar. So I'll also be doing a lot of reviews in the future on my interest list, and packing a lot of culture and earth into this blog.

I don't meditate, at least, not in that sense, but if we ruminated and searched ourselves, many new angle of perceptions come to light. Writing also does help me inevitably reflect. If we have nothing derogatory to say, but everything constructive, that alone gives us the right to input our worth as audiences and recipients. From a producer's point of view, it's a better everything that we do. 

I believe jokes are funny because there's always an element of truth to it. Rhetoric and sarcasm, arguments and confrontations can't be avoided, especially if you have a personality like mine, in fact, I insist on them. To be witless is to be lifeless. Obviously, I don't intend the blog to be close-minded and vulgar; I have erected it as an outlet of truthful and passionate voices. I think the underlying but painfully unmistakable point is that after everything's said and done, people should be morally truthful and substantiate their words with reason and discretion, not baseless and immature eruptions of nonsense. 

Logic is but an individualistic, made-to-order definition of benefits (think on that!). Think what I have written is too much for you to handle? If you can't take the heat, bring a bigger fire. This is the purpose of this blog: verbal diarrhoea, where everyone can see it!

Later,
The Bernian


P.S.
Discaimer: Regardless of purpose, not all pictures, videos, links, or any form of production on this blog or any associated medium belong to me. However, I may alter, support, contribute to, or claim due credit from the aforementioned works herein. All posts and writing styles are attributed to me, unless otherwise indicated and/or referenced.

No comments: